The most common cause of bad pool header is a problem with physical memory of the computer. You will see a blue screen with an error message saying a problem has been detected and the Windows is shutting down due to bad pool header Windows 7. Let’s have a look at some of the ways to fix the issue.
How to fix Bad Pool Header?
· Uninstall any software you have downloaded recently.
· Unplug all the devices connect to your computer externally.
· Check if there is any update available. Update the device drivers.
· Go to the browser and clear all the caches.
· Uninstall the Windows and then reinstall it.