The first step would be to switch on your router and the printer. The printer must be placed within the range of your router. Now, let’s see how to connect brother wireless printer to wifi.
· Click on the menu button of your printer.
· Go to the network option using the arrow keys and click ok.
· Under the type of network, click on WLAN.
· Then, select the setup wizard option and click ok.
· Here you will see a Wi-Fi enable option. Click on that and printer will search for nearby network.
· Select your Wi-Fi and enter the password. The printer will now establish a connection with the Wi-Fi.
Read more:- setting up brother printer wifi